Build your first app in Flutter―no experience necessary!
Beginning Flutter: A Hands-On Guide to App Development is the essential resource for both experienced and novice developers interested in getting started with Flutter―the powerful new mobile software development kit. With Flutter, you can quickly and easily develop beautiful, powerful apps for both Android and iOS, without the need to learn multiple programming languages or juggle more than one code base. This book walks you through the process step by step.
In Flutter, you’ll be working with Dart, the programming language of choice for top app developers. Even if you’re just starting out in your development career, you can learn Dart quickly, eliminating the barrier to entry for building apps. This is a more efficient way to develop and maintain cross-platform mobile apps, and this book makes the process even easier with a teach-by-example approach.
- Focus on providing quality content by eliminating the need to switch between multiple coding languages
- Learn the ins and outs of Flutter, including all the frameworks, widgets, and tools available to developers
- Accelerate your app development pace, keeping all the code for your cross-platform app in a single code base
- Leapfrog barriers to entry to the mobile software market, creating your first app with no experience necessary
The Flutter community is growing rapidly and transforming the way Android and iOS apps get made. Beginning Flutterallows you to get on board with the latest app development technology, giving your mobile development career a big head start.
Build your first app in Flutter― no experience necessary!
Flutter gives new and experienced developers the ability to build beautiful mobile apps. With no previous Dart or mobile programming experience needed, Beginning Flutter helps with app creation using an accessible, teach-by-example approach. Build dynamic native mobile apps for Android and iOS at an accelerated pace by using a single code base. The single code is accessible on both platforms and avoids going through a complex series of codes for each operating system. Discover Beginning Flutter’s hands-on approach and why so many developers find this language to be essential for building apps.
Beginning Flutter: A Hands On Guide To App Development:
- Explains the ins and outs of Flutter, including all the framework, widgets, and tools available to developers
- Leapfrog barriers to enter the mobile software market, creating your first app with no experience necessary
- Shares how flutter gives you fast modern ways to develop with hot reload, expressive flexible UI, performance and smooth animation
- Uncovers tips for accelerating app development by keeping all the code for cross-platform app in a single code base
- Features helpful examples, as well as resourceful ways to handle common problems
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.