New Udemy course
What Will I Learn?
- Evaluate Fix and Flip Profit
- Evaluate Rental Income Profit
- Compare Flip or Hold Property Calculations for Maximum Profit
- Analyze how long it takes to Hold and Rent to make same profit as a Flip
- Make smart purchase decisions to either Flip and take profit now or Hold and Rent for passive income
- Single page Flip or Hold Profit comparison
- Create a comprehensive profit comparison report for maximum Return-on-investment
- Calculate After Repair Value
- Calculate Maximum Purchase Price (Best Offer)
This course focuses on the most important aspects of Real Estate Investment, calculations. Yes, Deal Analysis. Numbers do not lie and when trying to make an educated decision at what price a property is worth purchasing and should I Flip or Hold, Real Estate Investing profit evaluation is a must.
By the end of this course you will be able to calculate your Maximum Purchase Price, Profit at closing when you purchase, Equity, Cash on Cash Return, Calculate scaling profit on your Flip up to 12 months. Calculate Hold and Rent Cashflow up to 30 years. Compare Flip or Hold to how many years it might take to match Profits.
Students will have free access to Property Flip or Hold analysis tools, plain and simple it will do all of the calculations for you. Save multiple Portfolio’s and Properties.
- Real Estate Investors for personal use or others.
- Flip Property.
- Rent Property.
- Agents for their investors.
- Value Analysis
- Calculate Maximum Purchase Price based on Profit needed, Soft Cost and Repairs.
- Flip Analysis for the first 12 months.
- Rent Analysis up to 30 years.
- Rent Analysis shows cumulative Cashflow summary comparing to Flip’s Profit.
- Calculate Mortgage Payment.
- Cash on Cash Return.
- Print individual property Flip or Hold details.
- Save report to PDF and email.
- Real Estate Investing.
- Research sold homes in the property area to evaluate ARV.
- Calculate approximate Repair Cost.
- Evaluate Monthly Holding Cost.
- Lookup Property Taxes.
- Estimate Property Insurance.
- Consider evaluation as Cash Offer, Flip and Hold Mortgage.
Real Estate Investing
- No Complex Calculations
- No Long Drawn-out Analysis
- Analyze Flip or Hold Scenarios from one screen.
Who is the target audience?
- Real Estate Investors new or experienced
- Real Estate Investors wanting to quickly compare profit to either Flip or Hold Property
- Agents wanting to send Properties to Real Estate Investors to compare Flip or Hold
Get this Udemy Course